Agnostic.com

5 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Basically I am appalled by the fact that almost no one in the administration or any political party understands capitalism and how it works. Many state how they think one part works with others but no one sees it in it's full being. So we let these people put forth their ideas and we try everything that does not work. We are approaching another well planned depression in which the rich will get even richer and the poor poorer. There is no balance in capitalism, only a trek of rich becoming even richer. That is the way this system works. We are supposed to learn that greed does not work in a democracy. Thus we no longer live in a democracy. We live in a system where we are lied to, told that this is the only way we can be free. Free to do what, What exactly is freedom? Are we getting closer to being free or to providing freedom to those who can afford it?

If i had acted like any of these characters on my job i would be in prison.Money and power let you get away with all kinds of illegal crap.

Marine Level 8 June 14, 2018

The better question is why is Congress allowed to own oil futures?

azzow2 Level 9 June 13, 2018

@McVinegar Everyone of them needs to be terminated. If anyone with a normal job walked out just to throw a fit the job position would be vacated and replaced with a new employee.

actually they are not suppose to but they police themselves and many have stocks in companies they make laws about

But since Jan 2017, and even before with the vacant SC seat, it seems the Dems have mostly looked the other way as this and dozens of other travesties and corrupt activities have taken place in PLAIN FREAKIN' DAYLIGHT. Most of us knew exactly what was going on with the tax bill. I hope we have some electable choices to help us get the US back on the tracks in 2018 and 2020.

they are in the minority everything they try is blocked

I may have a crush on her. Just sayin'.

That's entirely fair. Don't most of us?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.