Agnostic.com

5 2

Denial is not a good thing

Ok. So I already asked; why are so many men in denial. By that I mean is; why do so many think it's ok to let their teeth rot, sport a huge belly and boobs and still think women will go out with them? Of course you see couples like that all the time. But I don't get it. How can anyone kiss a mouth like that?

Enilorac1234 3 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I know (shudder).
I read several studies showing that most men see themselves as they appeared at 15 years old, and never revise that internal image.

Just look at the photos of men on this website. Even when he is over 300 lbs, unemployed, and living with his mom, he still believes he's a catch.

I suppose it's the testosterone talking.

Some people think that better the mouth/belly/rotten teeth I know, but not me.

Everyone deserves love.

Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately ?

@Enilorac1234
Still have mh own teeth, slightly heavier but still am a size 36 and only a few wrinkles. Mistaken a lot for 55/60, so yes, I am OK ! Know what you mean with younger ones. Some look old fat and flabby and untidy.

@Enilorac1234
And hey ! Not so much with the old, Read my profile, I amva young 74 !!!

In my life I had met more women in denial than men. Most honest woman in my life told me... "lie to me". Most honest man I ever met told his wife when caught... "don't you see how pretty she was?". Take it as you may but exactly... you don't get it. Like I been saying since college over 40 years ago... "Show me the most beautiful woman in the world, I will find you a man tired of her shit"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.