Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK A prostitute's life: 'Whether it hurts the woman or not, the men don't care'

Men who use prostitutes are not just paying for the 'sex'. They are also paying for a period of time in which they can physically express their hatred of women.

Prostitution is a punchbag service industry catering to male anger.

Ellatynemouth 8 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whether is hurts women or not, a woman has the right to do with her body as she pleases. How to achieve this without another person controlling her is a matter for legislation & enforcement. No pimps. No nonconsensual acts. No minors. No kidnappings. No trafficing. The brothels in Nevada are a pretty good example of a well regulated industry, with the women entirely empowered & protected.

I was a supporter of changing the law to permit highly regulated brothels until I read an article (written by a women who had worked as a prostitute, in whioch she described some of the things men had done to her and to which she had submitted so that her pimp provided her with heroin) very similar to this one.

Jnei Level 8 June 14, 2018

The law in Sweden is much more rational and just. The woman is not treated as having committed any crime. She is offered counseling support and alternative training options. The man is charged with having violated the law.

Interesting , I never looked at it that way, no I never used one, male or female.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:106648
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.