Agnostic.com

5 2

How do I reach Level 2?

RichardSantiag 2 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You put your arm around her and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. --- No Wait. - I was thinking of second base.

Participate by liking, making posts and replies to posts. For a logn list of ways to earn points to reach new levels...
Move you mouse ointer over your profile on the top.
In the drop down menu click on "my profile"
On the far right you will see how many points you earned so far. Click on the points
You will see a list of all the ways you can ern points and how many points you have already earned in each category, as well as how many points are needed to reach each level.

Keep answering posts. Come up with a few of your own. It happens.

Respond

There are lots of ways for you to earn points so your level will increase. Take a look at the "Levels" page at [agnostic.com] for more details. The points/level system is just a way to help us reward active members by giving more access and perks to members as they increase their level.

Don't get too hung up on the points/levels as they are mostly just a way for us to keep scammers away. Thanks for the question! You can read more on the FAQ page (see link at the bottom of every page).

Admin Level 9 Dec 26, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10719
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.