Agnostic.com

4 1

How long will healing America take?

American is a currently in a race to be bottom alone with the likes of Somalia. North Korea, Yemen, etc. However, hope is rising on the left for the November elections the US voters will tack left. Then, in 2020 tack VERY left saving the Earth's 1st true super-empire. If Earth is so lucky....

How long will it take to heal all the damage done decades of unchecked greed, deregulation, environmental disasters, rampant fundamentalism, lagging educate implementation, etc?

How long will it take American to save it's self, right it's ship, then show the rest of the world how it's done? (If ever, of course)

MissaDixon 7 June 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When was it ever healthy?

good point

VOTE! VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION! It's a powerful tool...if we use it. I'm always distressed by the low turnout stats and wish we could establish something like the Australian system. You MUST return a ballot. It can be empty...but, as a citizen, you're responsible for indicating a preference.

Hope the Rooskies don't hack us again.

Good question. Unfortunately, I don't have the answer. I just hope that it will, and will do what I can to help.

Thank you. I feel I wanted to ask as I feel the US might be finding bottom.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107247
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.