Agnostic.com

33 3

What's your weather like right now?

Brrrr... the wind is blowing and its around 45 degrees. Can't do anything outside... I bet the kids are driving parents crazy...lol. I kind of wish we had some over here. It's been along time since they've left to be on thier own...

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not the weather I would like to see.

Donna Level 6 Dec 26, 2017

I'm in Norfolk UK and it's not that cold but damp and horrible.

My home town is Lancashire!

the same weather then

It's a sunny morning, 27.8 C (82 F) heading for 34 C (93 F). A little too hot, but not ridiculous.

I was just reading about Christmas in July in the southern hemisphere. Do you do that? Or do you do Christmas in December?

@carlyhorton yes... they have sells and people gi to them...ugh!

@carlyhorton Christmas in July isn't a big thing here, certainly not a religious celebration. But some people do a sort of low-key thing. It's popular in the ski resorts.

thats too hot

(6:30pm Dec 26) 9 degrees, expecting about 4 more inches of snow overnight.

Hey! Its time to pull out the zero turn lawn mower and collect the snow for a snowmen.

@BucketlistBob My snow blower has better aim. Haven't built a snowman since I was a kid! Maybe I'll try next time I'm out clearing the driveway and sidewalk 🙂

About 72 and sunny today, warmer expected tomorrow , w/ cool nights. N. Central Fl.

poor, poor me !

CAF. (Cold as F$#k). 15F on the way to 4F.

That's cold over there...brrr.

I was in Las Cruces and it was in the 70s. Back home and its in the 50's I just heard of all the snow in ERie. NOw thats something to cry about

It's quarter to 1 in the morning, and it's 0 degrees F. However with the wind chill, it is about -11.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.