Agnostic.com

33 3

What's your weather like right now?

Brrrr... the wind is blowing and its around 45 degrees. Can't do anything outside... I bet the kids are driving parents crazy...lol. I kind of wish we had some over here. It's been along time since they've left to be on thier own...

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s reached freezing, one degree below ‘today’s high!’ Tonight’s supposed to drop to 19 degrees (fahrenheit) - with a low of 7 tomorrow night! Crrr-aap, I’m over from Oregon and new to Virginia’s Blue Ridge (@ 2,400 feet), so this is COLD to me. Heck, the coldest I’d ever experienced was 6 in Oregon … but the sun’s out, so at least it’s not raining ..and raining .and… 🙂

Varn Level 8 Dec 26, 2017

It's a culture shock when it's in front of you. I've had that happen to me. I stepped off the plane with a t shirt on and no jacket. Brrr.

We got some snow last night, a good thin covering. And it's freaking cold.

Brrr... freaking cold is COLD!

Well, 34 to 45 degree days here, that is Celsius, so 93 to 113 Fahrenheit, storms at night, hail the size of baseballs last night.

Wow... you are in the summer months now...whew!

CAF. (Cold as F$#k). 15F on the way to 4F.

That's cold over there...brrr.

Not the weather I would like to see.

Donna Level 6 Dec 26, 2017

About 72 and sunny today, warmer expected tomorrow , w/ cool nights. N. Central Fl.

poor, poor me !

I was in Las Cruces and it was in the 70s. Back home and its in the 50's I just heard of all the snow in ERie. NOw thats something to cry about

It's quarter to 1 in the morning, and it's 0 degrees F. However with the wind chill, it is about -11.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.