Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Trump: Kim's people sit up when he speaks, 'I want my people to do the same'

Well I guess this tells us what direction the U.S. is going to take while under the control of the Trumpster. This gets more frightening every day.

AmelieMatisse 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He wants total control. He subsequently said it was sarcasm. That was BS.

Trump wants "fearful obedience" rather than respect for being a decent human (which he'll never be).

Agamic Level 6 June 16, 2018

I’m not sure he would like the middle finger that would accompany that

He is so totally envious of every world dictator, it’s palpable!

His core followers are already saying it was just a joke. Yeah, just like his joke about the disabled person, his joke about the Gold Star family, his joke about John McCain's years as a prisoner of war.

@AmelieMatisse, he is just one big joke! His followers are one step from being SS members. I am sure supporters thought Hitler’s idea of rounding up Jews was pretty funny too.

Amateur world follower comedy hour half hour show.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.