Agnostic.com

29 3

Do men need 'sexual harassment' training? Agree? Disagree?

'As a man, on behalf of men, speaking with the full power and authority of the patriarchy at my back, let me just say: We don’t need sexual harassment training.' Shawn Vestal

• 11 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 18 votes
Maya405 7 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OTHER --- I think Men Are From Mars----- should be taught in school to pre-teens.

NO! They just need to grow-up! (Or put into prison for sexual harassment.)

Atlas Level 3 Feb 9, 2019

ok so what is the definition of harassment? is all humour and innuendo off limits. how does one indicate attraction ?

There are specific legal definitions. Ideally you'd find these out before entering the workforce but failing that a sexual harassment course is a good option.

I don't understand this current sexual witch hunt hysteria. There's no reason for it.

There is reason for it, else it wouldn't be happening. Some hypotheses: 1) There has grown to be a critical mass, in some areas, of women empowered to speak out and they've got the shits with the current crappy status quo 2) Our laws are finally catching up with our ideals and we're having a clean out 3) The men being outed are past their usefulness to the establishment of their industries so they're no longer protected from the wrath of those they've harmed (This is likely to take a generational appearance as cohorts move through industries) 4) sexual witches are mostly a fantasy of basement dwellers that has infected the populace at large (ok that one's facetious)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10758
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.