Agnostic.com

15 0

What inspires you to keep on going ?

RaulPerez 7 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My kids. Absolutly

Duty to family and morbid curiosity.

Good question! I think mostly helping others.

I keep going because (Thanks to this group) I am enjoying life! Also, I would like to learn more about black holes, other forms of life and medical advances. My husband and boys also provide motivation to keep on.

I keep going because (Thanks to this group) I am enjoying life! Also, I would like to learn more about black holes, other forms of life and medical advances. My husband and boys also provide motivation to keep on.

The science and geography research things that I read.

I suppose that what inspires me to keep on going is that I'm not finished going yet. Interpret that in any way that suits you.

Deb57 Level 8 June 15, 2018

I guess it's my damned curiosity combined with having promises to keep, and the fact that my professional life still is reasonably compelling. It certainly isn't the hell-house creepshow of the Trumpocalypse. It isn't the constant parade of unwanted drama from Other People. It isn't my advancing age and deteriorating health.

Going where?

Because if I stay where I an I will get bored.

My family and nothing else.

My alarm clock wakes me every morning.

Curiosity

EdEarl Level 8 June 15, 2018

Chocolate and tea.

The always present possibility that life can/will be better tomorrow.

Life is for living. Make the most of each day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:107660
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.