Agnostic.com

11 2

Riddle me this, Batman...

This app feels like more social media platform, yet it's billed as a dating app, right? So does any actually get laid from this?
We're all adults here, let's be honest. I only ask because well... I'm trying to meet someone, develop a casual relationship and maybe get laid myself.

• 6 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 8 votes
  • 2 votes
AssassinofWords 5 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm new here but I don't see many people in my area. So dating is probably slim chances. The conversations seem great though.

I think the big problem with all sites that claim to be for dating is, people treat them as hook up sites. Dating involves a relationship. Hooking up is just fucking strangers and then leaving.

I voted perv just because it was there. I have not tried looking for more than social interaction on this site.

Guess I'm a ''perv'' too, because the fun of all these comments is plenty for me!

Being a perv is preferable to being a meat popsicle.

I have heard from some very nice gentlemen and am making some friends. I live in a somewhat isolated area, so most of the men I consider attractive enough to meet live too far away to make it convenient. I will say that any man whose idea of dating and connecting amounts to just "getting laid" need not bother sending me any messages. I bear no similarity to an inflatable doll.

Deb57 Level 8 June 16, 2018

try this: www.christianmingle.com. you'll be right at home.

You win the internet for the day.

@Minta79 my first victoty Ever!

Maybe you are here for the wrong reason? People date, have sex and develop relationships. Your poll choices don't reflect that.

If you are out fishing and you are not catching anything, more than likely you are using the wrong bait. I would guess that a post like this is not going to help either...lol

It is Not billed as a "dating site", at least not mainly. Get yar nose outta the gutter!

@NotAndrew lighten up, sweetie! And where do you see "dating" getting top billing on here?

The world is a dating sight

If your biggest concern is sex, I feel you will be disappointed, not only here, but everywhere else also. If you come here for community, you will enjoy yourself more and who knows, sex could happen.

It's been fun for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.