Agnostic.com

7 0

Atheist pick up lines?

indiethinker 2 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's do some body talk so I can make you scream "oh spaghetti monster oh yes".. lmao..

Pick Your Target... stand next to her... Yell out loud... without spilling your drink "god Damned What a Man Need to Do Here To Get Laid?" if she don't walk away... you found a trooper, but you may have to act quick, she may not show any patience. I remember a comedian had this funny bit that teenager boys penis was always erect and asking the question "When? When?"... The very, very Sad thing is that teenager girls vagina was always moist and saying "Now, Now". But They Could Never Hear Each Other and Teenagers Never Talked About It. I thought it was hilarious. Pardon previous language.

Hey, is your name Mary? Let’s go back to my place and I’ll summon Yahweh?

Please no pick up lines guys. LOL. Just dealt with 2 Nigerian scammers here.

I haven’t gotten that here, but ive seen it in other sites.

That sucks. It makes it tough for those of us who really are Nigerian princes and have $50m to smuggle out of the country. PM me for details. 😉

Easy to deal with. Tell them to take $10,000 off the top for themselves and mail you the rest.

don't worry no one thinks you're a scammer-wasn't a prince-they steal anyone's identity and romance online.

@sassygirl3869

Damn - some people have all the luck !

Would you like to go back to my place and dine on babies and drink the blood of fallen angels?

It's too early to get my creative funny on, but... I will say that I am pretty likely to chat with ANY one who I might encounter out and about before noon on a Sunday (heathen hour) in MY neighborhood. (;

Zster Level 8 Dec 27, 2017

Try "didn't we go to different high schools together?" Women just LOVE to be confused...if she doesn't get it you might have a clue as to whether she's religious or not. Best I could do on short notice...

lerlo Level 8 Dec 27, 2017

That would definitely get a laugh from me! It's got a certain Stephen Wright-esque ring to it...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.