Agnostic.com

6 3

Hello Agnostics, where are the Asians?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now that you mention it, it seems there aren't many here. It would be a great place for Chinese people who can write English and there are a lot!

One of my favorite things about China was nobody taking special note of it when you sneeze.

You also don't see spires of churches on the landscape; not that the landscape is so very visible with the polluted air..

Ignore the snarky people below! I have seen a few in my wandering on the site, but really very few. I think it is harder to come out as atheist in many Asian communities, apart from Chinese, but I am hoping the site will attract more, as it spreads more widely. I know it is hard to be an atheist in some of the christian communities in the USA but imagine what it must be like in communities where atheism merits the death sentence.

@malayang-isipan Remember that there are people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures on this site, and make allowances. I hope you will stay on the site and join some of the interesting groups. The Skeptics group is very civilized, even though they spell it with a k!

Asia? Did l get it right? ☺

Welcome and please spread the news.

Mostly in Asia, I think. ? Welcome to the community.

That was going to be my answer. Dammit.

Most of them are in Asia.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:108985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.