Agnostic.com

9 4

QUESTION Round Planet

In case anyone loves British humor and naturey things as much as me - Just sharing this great documentary series with a twist.. a goofy, British twist. It's on Netflix. I laughed a lot.

PoppyLongJohn 4 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another new program is David Attenboroughs Earth II. He states that 80% of the present high extinction rate is due to Humans. The program also goes to show, in a shocking way, that nature is red of claw and tooth. Why would some God make this for other beings but not us? Again the concept that we are the center of the universe. That idea transcends the religionist but most of us as well.

BTW the red of tooth and claw also applies to us!!

Thanks! I love dry British humor. Sad to see there's only one season on Netflix right now.

Round planet?

The earth is FLAT!!!!

Here is the proof:

Shit a brick she is as thick as 2 slabs of reinforced concrete.

Just saw the first episode, it was fun. My favorite line: "And the angry Musk told the Arctic Fox to Foxtrot Oscar."

godef Level 7 Dec 27, 2017

Thanks! I'll check it out!

looks good

Looks interesting-unfortunately don't have Netflix.

I'll have to check that one out, looks like a good laugh! thanks for sharing!

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 27, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10924
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.