Agnostic.com

3 7

Asbestosis update....geeze!

Me and my wife drove an hour over to Beaumont texas and join in with a bunch of disillusioned old guys and girls my age. I already know the facts of how it works. I go through the process of signing here and initialling there without reading anything. Im listening to the guy ask me questions about how i may of come in contact with asbestos. I here him say they're going to get me some money for being exposed to it. The doctor checked my breathing ( well he appeared to be a doctor). A technician give me a lung capacity test ( pulmonary blow in a tube test ). It almost looked real professionally done. I came home and read my paperwork they gave me and it said. I appear to have a lung problem that may be caused by asbestos. I am not to ask for my x-ray or call them or ask for a copy of my paperwork. I should here back from them in maybe six months and please don't call them about my status. We were run through there like cattle at an auction....lol. oh yeah ...i may receive around 2 thousand dollars depending on my exposure places i worked. ( WHAT? ). i already told you my neighbor got a 12 hundred dollar check that was only 2 hundred after they paid the lawyers and doctors and staff and whatever bullshit that took some of the money. This is how this commercial works to take advantage of people. You only get checks for about six months. Then its done and youve been paid off...lol. They don't give a shit about you ir any other person in there with damaged lungs. Its just like religion.... give me your money.

BucketlistBob 8 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think my mother-in-law's husband got some money from an asbestos class action. He worked his entire career for Dupont in the Golden Triangle area and eventually died of lung cancer.

vita Level 7 June 19, 2018

Well shucks ...?

just like most class action suits...

Did they ask for x-rays of a history 2k is a very low number sounds like a total sham.

azzow2 Level 9 June 17, 2018

Its sounding that way...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.