Agnostic.com

6 3

How do you access/search for new posts to comment on?

Do you sort by newest post/newest comments?
Search by topic?
Something else?

I see people discussing posts/threads that I have never seen on my main page so I'm curious.

Crimson67 8 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most often I search by Newest Comments so I can focus on threads that have some activity. If nothing there interests me, I'll go back to the list of categories and click on each topic that interests me and, again, sort by Newest Comments.

Even doing that, I come across many threads with several comments that I didn't see in the three days prior.

I just look at what's there

Topic

Yeah, site is still a bit clunky.

A couple of ways: Search by topic and comb through them until I find something that floats my boat.
And, When I see a reply I think warrants a closer look into the person that wrote it I then look through their posts to find something interesting.

The second way is my preferred way. Thus, 'follow' and that way the post come to me.

I check out my notifications first, and post stuff I've found on other sites. Then I look at new member activity. And IF it isn't time to go to work or bed and I have nothing more pressing to do, then I will look at older posts. Yeah, I need to get a life.

You and me both! ☺ l keep telling myself tl stay away or just leave this site altogether, but l can't seem to do that.

I'm still checking out notifications fron 3 days ago. They seem to come in faster than I can clear them.

@Petter Sometimes it seems so!

@Petter I changed my notifications to only "Replied to," "Tagged you," or "Commented on."

Notifications from "Likes" and "Visited Your Profile" are too cluttering.

@BlueWave I don't have profile visits, but I do have likes active. Maybe I'll get rid of those until I have caught up my backlog. Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:109477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.