Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Trump orders creation of space-focused U.S. military branch

You can’t make this stuff up. This is something that must have come to him while watching a Star Trek movie. The U.S. Air Force has a Space Command; they have existed sense September 1st 1982. The USAF Space Command has been performing the duties Trump describes sense that time. There is no reason to create a “Space Force”. However there is a need to send one “Space Cadet” president (that I would gladly use taxpayer’s dollars BTW) to send him on a one way trip out of the solar system.

LibrePenseur 7 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps my daughter can design the space suits. This is a space suit Claire, 7-1/2, created with Daddy for a 2nd grade school project.

Arguing over what goes into a space suit, they fought up-and-down the hardware store aisles. Now 28, Claire is just as stubborn. So am I.

Somebody needs to lead the colonization of Mars and I bet that Elon Musk would be willing to provide the rocket to send Trump to Mars. One Way. 😀

Amen!!!!! LOL

Of course, the new enrollees in the academy will be call space cadets. But on a serious note, I have read this goes against a space treaty that has been in place for many years so thinking maybe this is just smoke and mirrors.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110298
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.