37 14

LINK Ann Coulter says the children crying after being separated from their parents at the border are 'child actors'

Child actors! F&ck you Ann Coulter! Go crawl back under the rock from which you live outside TV land.

...But conservative political commentator Ann Coulter does not believe that they're real. On a Sunday appearance on Fox News' "The Next Revolution," Coulter claimed that reports and images of children crying are staged and that the minors pictured are actually professional actors.

"I would also say one other thing, these child actors weeping and crying on all the other networks 24/7 right now: do not fall for it, Mr. President. I get very nervous about the president getting his news from TV," she said.

By Lukian
Options Favorite Like

37 comments

Ann Coulter is a cheap shock-jock.

FreethoughtKaty Level 5 June 19, 2018

And a lying bunt.

Just give me 5 minutes alone with this bitch.

Tecolote Level 7 June 19, 2018

I'm glad she chose not to have children. They would be so mentally and emotionally traumatised by her insane lack of understanding.

Stacey48 Level 8 June 19, 2018

Excuse my language but Coulter is a fucking moron. And definitely not human

jab60 Level 6 June 19, 2018

Children are now professional actors are they? Interesting.

This turd on a rope, Ann Coulter probably believes the emaciated bodies that were filmed being bulldozed into pits at Bergen Belsen concentration camp during the Holocaust were paid actors too. Anything to get their EQUITY card.

Ellatynemouth Level 8 June 19, 2018

What a cunt

MichealGames77 Level 4 June 19, 2018

I live in San Diego and it's a shame what they're doing. They have private companies taking care of these kids and it's all about profit so these kids are getting very little food

Boogey Level 8 June 19, 2018

don't get me started on private prisons

I get a daily review from Snopes, and given how some Trump defenders are bending the facts to suit their opinions, here is a link which some might find enlightening. "President Trump and other Republicans attempted to blame the breakup of families on “bad legislation” enacted by Democrats — a claim that is patently untrue ." Read the whole story here...

[snopesmediagroup.cmail20.com]

josephr Level 7 June 19, 2018

thanks for the background research!

Ann Coulter isn't human. She is some type of reptilian alien she and her sister Jillian Michaels. were spawned from when the septic tank in Nancy grace's single wide trailer exploded after a tryst with Ted Nugent and the drippings of their mating leaked into the septic tank and caused it to explode. Ted and Nancy both being reptilian aliens the resulting spawn is Ann Coulter. Nothing remotely human can be expected out of such a creature! she is only happy when she is creating shit to squirm in!

Stevil Level 8 June 19, 2018

I am not sure I could have said it better. I almost didnt read this post . I can't think of a time she hasnt made me cringe

@btroje yes! I'll bet she captures squirrels and pulls their teeth, then fills their cages with nuts and watches them starve to death.

😂😂😂😂😂

Where did they get the 20000 children actors with spanish language?

Marine Level 8 June 19, 2018

NOT a human being!

AnneWimsey Level 8 June 20, 2018

Agreed!

Coulter is a greedy dispicable member of our species. I hope someday she finds the help she needs to deal with whatever she is fighting inside her polluted mind.

reversehalo Level 4 June 19, 2018

I can't be kind about this. Go to youtube and watch George Carlin on believing in Angels. What he says is how I would react to Ann Coulter to her face.

Healthydoc70 Level 6 June 19, 2018

Right, and children with attachment disorders (caused by being separated from their caregivers) were professional actors, too.

I'm not surprised that something like this would come from Coulter.

VictoriaNotes Level 8 June 19, 2018

She's an idiot who thinks this administration is actually too lenient on border "security", ignore her. She's willing to not only pay for but help build the fucking wall. All she does is run off unfounded fear and tout it to the masses.

mattersauce Level 6 June 19, 2018

She is just a sick bitch. I wish I could smack this piece of white trash in the face.

sassygirl3869 Level 9 June 20, 2018

I’m surprised you have time , with all the “ Nazi “ punching going on... delusional acts run deep in the Democratic Party . Shame you deems are so violent.... stop punching and try opening your eyes. Your blinkers are welded on.

I hate that guy! Ann Coulter is as evil a man as President Rump and Jeff 'The Keebler Elf' Sessions.

Sticks48 Level 8 June 20, 2018

And yes shes a c u next tuesday kinda lady, nutbag people on Faux News

Commonsense Level 5 June 19, 2018

She's despicable.

Nottheonlyone Level 7 June 19, 2018

Yep. smile001.gif

What? Is she vying for cunt of the year?

Countrywoman Level 8 June 23, 2018

This will be 12 years running,

Want real children crying and tortured, by the way, in captivity? The US government supports it, so get mad about it too. And while you're at it get mad about the children also shot in cold blood, not for crossing a 'border' but by getting within 30 meters of one. In Gaza, wholesale cold blooded murder us supported by our government and not a single politician has ANYTHING to say about it.

This border situation isn't new but it's all the Left has left to distract people from real news going on in Congress every day; real news revealing the vile corruption at highest levels of the FBI and our 'intelligence community'... By all means whiners, don't look at that. I'm sure you won't n0t just because it isn't getting coverage in state/corporate media, but because you really don't want to know.

I fully inderstand; having dealt with frightened Christian Fundamentalists who also don't really want to know anything conflicting with what THEIR overseers tell them.

November will be a 'come to Jesus' opportunity for all of the sycophants after another historic election victory for the GOP. You don't have to be a Republican to see that.

Silver1wun Level 7 June 22, 2018

She's a Satanic giraffe in my opinion. And a four letter word my mother would not like me to use.

McVinegar Level 8 June 19, 2018

Look up the word "cunt" in the dictionary & there you will see her picture.

Countrywoman Level 8 June 20, 2018

I hope that there is a hell just for people such as this bitch.

Gwendolyn2018 Level 7 June 20, 2018

Don't hate on Ann Coulter "cause a bitch gots book to sell".

TheMiddleWay Level 8 June 19, 2018

They could substitute AC with Kellyann Conway in that clip. Ha!

Edited
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.comis the largest non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others happy without religion!