Agnostic.com

28 4

Would you buy 'Made in America' even when it would be more expensive than a comparable product?

How patriotic are you?

atheist 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The "American" thing to do is buy whatever is in your own personal interest, so the patriotic thing to do is have your ties made in china and get immigrant visa's for the serving staff at your golf courses, right?

@atheist Who's talking about business? I was talking about el presidente! The most patriotic individual in the country! Oh wait... Did we elect a business? Is that what they mean when they say businesses are people too and can have religious conviction? I'm so confused... I need to watch more Fox news so I can understand how patriotism works! Do I stand for the whole broadcast or just the Anthem?

Good point! Our faithful leader, who has the best brain, "biggliest" even, is showing us the was. Where were those Make-America-Great-Again hats made?

"Way," that is. "Showing us the way."

lol

I Agree with you...

Yes. It is.

The strength of a nation-state is twofold: the capacity to commit to sustained-violence outside of its respective borders; the ability to produce and thrive within its own borders with access to the limited resources there.

Our ability, as a nation state, to sustain violence outside our borders is controlled by China...ironically also because China almost owns the threshold 48% within our borders (The support of our national debt being invested by China).

If the quality is better of course...you will save in the long run..

@atheist grrr...Okay I would by American to support small business owners...happy

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11091
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.