Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The language in which drug use or abuse is couched deserves close attention. I will quote the late Dr. Thomas Szasz: "A government cannot legalize an act or substance. It can either leave the same alone or declare it illegal. The very notion of legalizing a drug implies a relationship between a superior and an inferior between a parent and a child."

It needs to hurry up and be legalized on a federal level here in the US, it would certainly help get the prison population down a bit

The ads surrounding the legalization is really irritating as if all of a sudden I'm going to mak cookies and feed them to young kids. Wth

I hope it passes in the US also. And Thailand.

@Stepmomofdragons I dunno. There's that big stink that happened in the U.K. when the cannabis oil of the epileptic boy was confiscated has created such a furor that the cannabis laws are already being relaxed, to help all the other children suffering when their cannabis medication was also denied. It happened so suddenly. It was the voice of the people overruling the control freak medical community.

BBC News - Cannabis oil row: Boy has epilepsy medication returned [bbc.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:110950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.