Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Canada Legalizes Marijuana

It took longer than expected but the Senate finally did their job and quit delaying the passage of the marijuana law.

Surfpirate 9 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OH Canada...!!!

Ungod Level 6 June 20, 2018

TheRump and any SMART politician will promise support for FEDERAL legalization, to say nothing of making it a state's rights issue... Now that Canada has, NY MUST !!

I just want to know, WHEN did America get so FAAAR in the back of the bus on issues of LIBERTY ?!?

Ungod Level 6 June 20, 2018

I'm 57 and as long as I can remember Canadians have noticed that our US cousins were behind the times on social issues and liberty.

@Surfpirate Yeah, but we’re INDOCTRINATED !!

Still, you gotta recognize, the USA has a LOT more livable land, both in size and percentage, as well as unimaginably huge diversity...

And now we have a lot of very big cities!
“Our founding fathers” may not have well imagined some of the issues that have come about as a result (GUNS!).

AND we had a time where people could actually live wild and free. Weed and even cocaine was legal...

I am told even in China weed is legal in the rural areas!

Cool.?

Coldo Level 8 June 20, 2018

??????

It's so rare that elected representatives do what their voters put them there to do that it makes headlines all over the world.

Gareth Level 7 June 20, 2018

dammm... gotta get ooot of the us!!

Damn.... how lucky can you get?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.