Agnostic.com

11 1

Is she worth the trouble?

I met a woman on line thru craigslist's activities section. She is 62 . We spoke ,on the phone, for the first time yesterday.we spoke for an hour and a half. She started off the conversation, I kid you not, telling me about her neighbor she is trying to get a restraining order against. I did the best I could to be supportive and also to redirect the conversation to more light hearted subjects. Like war pestilence and chronic disease ?I was not successful. I was able to get off the line by telling her I was heading to a giants game and assuring her we could talk later. After we got off the phone she sent me a text message about a "healing retreat" for this weekend that she would like me to attend with her. The odd thing is that the message came as a "phone call" vs. A text message. I know this sounds weird but it actually came as a written phone call. Any way. I decided after the game that i would sleep on this and decide what to do later. At 5:30 this morning I received another written phone message. It said "morning". I responded "good morning". She said "wow your up early" . I did not have the heart to tell her "yes that tends to happen when people wake me up at 5:30". Instead I just said that I have a busy day. The messages continued and I was too tired to text so I called her. Needless to say she answered and went right into the drama around her neighbor. Now folks it is 6:fucking 30 in the morning. I don't know if I should be laughing or sobbing or cursing. I do everything i can to be supportive. As it turns out she seems to have a bone to pick with the world. We discussed other neighbors who had harassed her as well as a handyman to took advantage of her. I was able to get off the phone by telling her I would consider the retreat but needed to get some breakfast and I would call her later. While I was typing this question she sent me another message telling me to drive up early Friday so we could get something to eat, spend the night at her place and drive to the retreat on Saturday. Here is my question: Does it sound like I have found my soul mate? Would I be crazy to walk away NOW or should I RUN AND HIDE? Serious replies only. One thing to keep in mind i have not had sex with a woman (or any thing animate ) for a very long time.

Ciravolostone 6 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you want a future of craziness and continual drama , by all means , go for it.

Think of it this way, if she was good GF material she'd not be doing things that force you to "fire" her from her job as "friend".
This works for all types of relationships. Dont' let her make you her tampon for drama.

Qualia Level 8 June 21, 2018

@Ciravolostone LMAO!!!! Glad to be of service. LOL 😉

Not fun, I would RUN. Trust your gut. This lady is drama-lama-corns.
It's not what you're going through it's how you handle it. We all have shite to deal with.

When excrement hits the oscillating rotation device I don't like being that "damsel in distress" thing & will let the world burn down before I share the blood & guts of it all. Who shares all that crap before a friendship has gelled? That's wrong.

Had someone get mad at me for not calling him to fix a tire. Sorry bud you're not my boyfriend, if you were I'd have let you do the thing.

Qualia Level 8 June 21, 2018

This is just a sample of what's down the road. Oprah once said something to the effect that when people show you (or tell you) who they are, you better listen! And if we let them do most of the talking, that's exactly what they'll show you. I would RUN the other way, you can pay for sex without the baggage....your call! Are you really that desperate?

Yep! "When people tell you who they are- BELIEVE THEM!!!!"

Definitely don't pull the punches, when she wakes you up tell her. Also, I'd say NO to any healing retreat, sounds like either religion or woo.

arnies Level 7 June 21, 2018

I don't know if I'm being judgmental about Craigslist or not... but when you said Craigslist, that's the problem, imo.

^^^This^^^ 😀

If you have to wonder if you should run, then RUN!

@Ciravolostone So,do ya get a price break if you buy a pallet of condoms? Drop shipped to your door?.

Based on your description, why are you even asking the question? What's the good part?

He told us. He is horny and she is available !

@VAL3941 I figured, but not worth the crazy!

@Ciravolostone I hope you find a decent one. I agree chicks can be crazy!

@Alimacbean
Crazy is as crazy does ??

Rather stay at home and Masturbate, you might enjoy it better too ?

@Ciravolostone
Thats good ! And they don't back either ? LOL

@Ciravolostone
No, not at all. All my curse words come up in thier entirety. Check with admin ?

@Ciravolostone
Just don't let the site explode ?

@Ciravolostone, @Bierbasstard
How do you know when a sex doll has reached it's used by date ? It's nose starts running !

@Ciravolostone
I threw it in thier for @bierbastard sake ! Lol

Scary,and unnerving,she's focused and wants to drag you down to her dungeon,for evil things. Beg off,make yourself scarce. Ask if the FBI still operates a witness protection program,and do they take volunteers?

@Ciravolostone Maybe some SERE Training (Survival,Evasion,Resistance and Escape)?

Run!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.