Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Rachel Maddow breaks down

Fuck. I started choking up too.

This really can't be happening... in our country.

onlyduh 7 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve never seen her break down before. If you don’t tear up and/or get pissed off after watching tear up, you are a piece of sh*t. So so sad , but the Trumpidiots just eat it up.

Ohub Level 7 June 20, 2018

I really respect her intelligence and analysis as well as her detailed research and knowledge of events going on..I see her as being tough and clinical almost....I was totally shaken when she broke down...seeing someone who is so strong do that really is tough...I guess it makes me want to be strong for others as best I can.

I was watching it live while in Singles Chatroom - cried for justice and doom for Herr Trump-the NAZI IN CHIEF>

It is what happens when a greedy pussy grabber is your President. He is our Human-Trafficker-In-Chief. And where are Melania's emigration papers? Zero tolerance my ass!

JK666 Level 7 June 20, 2018

She was illegal when trump got her .Her visa had run out.

HE should pick up the phone to Sessions. Instead he is signing an executive order. Seems Melania put the screws on him. Not that kind of screws. The other kind. I wrote 3 times to my Senator who was at the table although only one woman was.

Signing the EO is performance art. You're right, he could reverse this whole fiasco with a phone call.

@Deb57 His little hands really makes the pen seem huge. He is only tough when he has one of his "shitstorm twitstorms."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.