Agnostic.com

3 3

What's your favourite animal, and why?

I've always appreciated the sloth. I love how they cruise peacefully; but can move very rapidly to protect their young.

I can't be an Aussie and not mention the platypus; one of the strangest creatures around.

And for my American friends, it's just called a platypus, not a 'duck-billed' platypus. Just like a koala is not a koala 'bear'. 😉

Kreig 7 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ring Tailed Cat, native to western US. They are incredibly cute, and can be domesticated. I saw one once before I knew what they were, was like, that's half cat and half racoon, what the heck? Was thrilled years later when I found out I had indeed seen a real animal. 🙂

All animals are my favorite because they all have a great time when allowed to be free willed like they are supposed to be and not tamed or in captivity like many animals have been for over thousands of years. We use to have the same freedom they once had and some still have yet that changed over time.

Dog... It makes my wife happy and me too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.