Agnostic.com

13 2

Hello anyone out there?

Anyone out there and wants to talk get to know people connect investigate life more? Anyone up for New Adventures trying new things? Are there still people that want to learn and thank for their self? Step back from the world enjoy a good meal enjoy your movie or just a good walk?

Rlstone 4 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm here and would love to talk,

I'm out there somewhere. I'm not particularly adventurous though.

Howdy

Go to meetup.com. It's not a dating site. There are probably hundreds of groups in your vicinity. They range from bush-walking groups to just boozing groups. I didn't know a single soul when I moved interstate. Now have got lots of acquaintances and possibly a few friends that I met through MeetUp.

You sound mighty fed up! You look fed up too in your photos. I hope you find someone or some thing to help make life more interesting for you. In the meantime, I hope the discussions on the forum are somewhat interesting to you.

Hola! Welcome.... 🙂

Me! I'm out here, or there, depending on where you're standing 🙂

ipdg77 Level 8 June 22, 2018

I am is the middle of change. Work no more studies and such . Spend more time with cats

Just nod if you can here me. Is there anyone home?
Relax, I need some information first.
Just the basic facts.
Can you show me where it hurts?

For reals, hello and welcome.

Dam you, I was gonna write this and you beat me to it ?

@jujuofthesea Sawry... well, you know. Great minds and all that.

Pink Floyd fans, unite!

I am here and always a friend.

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.

There are lots of people here depending on what you want

Some of us are here, some of us are there, some of us are way out there. It is an interesting mix of folks. Enjoy. ☺

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.