Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Ohio Cop Is Fired After Threatening To Jail Daughter's Boyfriend On Bogus Charges | HuffPost

Tell me again how we should respect these guys who show NO respect for us?

Why we kneel...

Rideauxb 7 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He was fired and rightly so. For all those arguing against ideas of racism and thinking I have said Trump has done something outright to people of color, please note that I did not say that. What I did say was that racism exists and is as strong as it ever was. Notice in this link that the boyfriend of the cop's daughter is black. The cop and his daughter are both white. This is the reason the cop really wanted to arrest that black man. He thinks he is protecting his daughter, so he is making shit up.
This is called racism, folks. It's plain and simple.

Psychos are joining the police force it seems

So you're generalizing this specific officer's behavior to say that every cop is this guy? That all police everywhere will take you in and say "we'll make some shit up on the way"?

Isn't that equally bogus as a cop treating everyone he pulls over who is of a different color as an armed and dangerous suspect?

One in a million bad cop shown here. Just as one in a million actively targets the police looking to kill someone in a uniform, as we saw a couple of years ago.

@Rideauxb Your topic is the video, which speaks for itself. Your comment is what I spoke to. And I have been handcuffed, yes, in cases where police have been sent to the wrong address, I have been pulled out of my home in the middle of the night. It does leave you suspicious of all police. And I'm IN law enforcement.

You have white privilege.

If you'd been born with black skin and were living in New York during the height of their racist stop and search policy, you might have found yourself being stopped and searched regularly, every week. To protest would have landed you in jail.

One of the Scruggs of our society.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.