Agnostic.com

36 5

Single or Partnered, looking or not?

Curiosity got the better of me, wondering how most members stand re dating/availability and so on.

• 47 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 7 votes
Rugglesby 8 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love the feeling of learning someone new. Even as friends, even just to talk. I like women my age, with the character and experience that comes with maturity.

At this point, I can't even imagine becoming involved in a relationship again. I'm not ruling it out, but I really just don't see it happening. Oddly, I'm really okay with that. Who'da thunk it?

I am looking for friendship.

AnnaT Level 4 Dec 31, 2017

I kind of like being part of this community, I am interested if the right person comes along but, I have no desire to date someone hundreds or even thousands of miles away I don't see how that can even work, I might be old fashion but I don't believe you can really get to know someone without talking to them face to face.

Single and looking, though in absolutely no rush.

I am single and looking/not looking much. Hoping they find me. I guess that sounds lazy. But if they read about me and really check me out, they would know more whether they wanted to date or not.

Partnered up, cowboy! 😉

Thank goodness my sidekick is brilliant!

Sadoi Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

Sorry and respectfully, I hold sex as a sacred part of my intimate life, therefore I am not willing to be anyone's fuck buddy. I do wish you well and luck on your journey. I am truly just not that kind of girl, but I think that is a personal choice and none of my business.

I've tried all the online services, meetup groups, etc. and just haven't gotten much interest. I refuse to pretend that I anything other than a strong, smart woman, because I don't believe in misleading anyone or tricking a man into a relationship. I've recently bought a house on my own and am enjoying my solitude - just would like someone to go to the movies or cook a meal with.

I really like the community. you can chat about just about anything. It is a pleasure.

Only about 0.01% of people would be a likely match.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.