Agnostic.com

2 2

Ya know, Ya'll, it seems natural to be an atheist for me. All my life I've listened to and been interested in what the non-believers have to say. Now I can't give any examples right now ( I just woke up), but I've always drifted away from the creation BS, and simply found the scientific side more credible, rational and understanding....of life The world. Humans.

I was raised (?) Catholic, never for an hour did I believe in much of it.....but of course the influence remained.....for almost like...Forever!?!?!! ( I wrote raised (?) because it never seemed that my family practiced what it preached)

Anyway, even tho I was never part of their program, I guess I finally have the fortitude to shake that shit off of me totally.

The shit clings doesn't it?

twill 7 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not for me. All that stuff ran off like water off a duck's back. No baggage, no burden.

ditto

A good dose of comparative literature from Sumeria to Nicea does wonders against a literalist and pre-existence (logos) view of religious texts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.