Agnostic.com

4 4

Why Our Children Will Be Atheists - The Last 100 Years of Religion, and the Dawn of a World without Gods, by Albert Williams. I am really enjoying this book! One of my top 3 all time books on atheism. I highly recommend this book to my friends on Agnostic.com. Cheers!

MrLink 8 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't read it, but I don't mind betting the last 100 years of religion will take a while to get started.

Wishful thinking. The same thing was said 70 years ago behind the Iron Curtain, well they still have religion and anti abortion laws in Poland. Putin is a Christian Orthodox.
What is happening and what will happen as our world becomes more wired.

Sigh, my library doesn't have it.

Available on Amazon. $11.99 in paperback. 99 cents in kindle format. Might even be a free download.

[amazon.com]

Glad you like it. Does he have a paradigm for cleaning the last vestiges of superstition out of the corners? Without that, religion will always be alive. IMHO.

Ah, humans. We are so weird.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.