Agnostic.com

3 1

Obamacare saved my life. If the CHIP program is not funded by Congress 9 million chldren lose health care. This new Tax Fraud Bill is taking away the mandate for Obamacare. Where do you stand on Universal Health Care in the US? More people go bankrup tbecause of health care costs.

sassygirl3869 9 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I not only want universal healthcare, free four-year education, but also a universal basic income for all. (The only thing that will save capitalism, oddly enough, as it's not farsighted enough to understand it will put the nail in its own coffin.)

My cousin's daughter in law has gone bankrupt several times due to medical bills. The "greatest country on earth" treats its citizens like dirt to make big pharma and big medicine rich.

As a nation, we need to come up with some sort of free universal healthcare system.

The pub's keep saying we don't have the money for it because of SS, Medicaid / Medicare, and other welfare programs such as CHIP.

What they're really trying to avoid discussing is that we could do all of this by taking just a small piece of our already massive military budget.

Also rebuilding our infrastructure would provide hundreds of thousands if not millions of new jobs. Jobs = more people spending = better economy. Added bonus, we won't have to worry about our bridges, highways, and electrical grid crumbling, which they are doing already.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.