Agnostic.com

2 2

Ever get that nostalgic feeling about returning back where you grew up?

Once in a while I think of those poverty years as a child and wonder how the house looks that my dad built. About some of the people I grew up with. I found my old house using mapquest and Google earth. I almost cried seeing my house and grade school and the road I use to walk to school on.

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have revisited those places and yes those memories are strong

This is something I can not do ,due to the fact that I am still, living in the same house I was born in . I inherited this house from my father 35 years ago. He and my mother moved to another house and thankfully he is still there and healthy at 101 years old . I got married and raised my daughter here so it is 3 generations in the same house . I have made numerous renovations over the years but have never lived any where else.

that is a special situation. THere is something different about staying in the same community all your life much less in the same house

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11529
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.