Agnostic.com

38 5

What’s your Myers Briggs type?

Yeah yeah I know apparently the psychologists aren’t really using it much anymore. Either way I’m an ENFP and it sure seems like it fits. What are you?

Cadelyn 5 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ENFJ-A Protagonist. I'm just a little bit extrovert or else I would be INFJ. I think this description matches me pretty well. But I wouldn't put it on a resume because people change.

Campaigner (ENFP-a) - I took the test years ago as apartc of some research study. I mainly did it out of curiosity, and have never tried to use it in a meaningful way.

I'm in the mental health field, and the Myers Briggs is not considered either reliable or valid. It's like a horoscope... so vague and broad it it category definitions as to be mostly meaningless.

ENFJ or, ENFP. I did Leadership training where everyone was committed to take this test. Astrology works just as well.

I went and took the test just out of curiosity. It says I'm INTP

-NFJ.

no preference for extro/introversion.

It also helps to keep in mind that there are 16 personality types, and 7+billion people in the world, so, guys, this is a basic framework of innate preferences, and not a decisive label of who we are. Hope that helps!

@Cadelyn LOL--not sure if your reply is facetious or not, but, in any case, 🙂

ENFJ-A.... THE PROTAGONIST...... What was my question?

ISTP

Did this many years ago ENFJ totally extroverted and a glass is half full person.

I'm a no se

I'm INFP!!!

ENFJ..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:115966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.