Agnostic.com

19 2

What's the deal?

What do most people on this site look for? Is this more of a friendly site, are people trying to hookup, or are people dating... What's the feel here?

Gavi 3 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I joined just thinking it seemed like a neat idea, a community for... not particularly pious people. I liked the thought of a group of folks who don't filter their world through religious lenses. I don't know if I'll stick around, as I'm not looking for dating, but I thought the idea deserved an extra signup.

I signed up because it said "dating site." I'm staying for the community. Love it here.

Deb57 Level 8 June 26, 2018

You are on your way to find out.....the first step is to start asking questions

I’m just here for the dogs and hating on the world.

We're all 3. Up to you what you want it to be. I am currently planning to meet someone special here and spend a few days getting to know each other. Let you know what happens. LOL.

I recall that it was "marketed" to me as a dating site, and that is how I originally approached it, but it doesn't really feel like one.

All of the above

Because I have felt so isolated at times, I wondered what other agnostics would be like. Now I find that basically, we're pretty much like everyone else except for our religious differences. It's nice to have the opportunity to find agnostic friends which immediately gives us an important commonality. I am loving it here!

I try and never close myself off to any opportunity. I enjoy the conversations on here. If that's all I ever find, cool. But I'm open to finding more. If that becomes an amazing friendship, sweet. If it turns into dating or more, fantastic.

Just connecting with like minded people, enjoying various conversations and perhaps meeting someone who you would enjoy having some personal contact with.

Seems to be more for great conversations.

I see it as a forum/dating site. I've seen people that say don't message me/here for community and some people tell you what they are looking for.

Eric84 Level 4 June 26, 2018

It's a mixture.

I'm just here for the laughs and fellowship. 🙂

whatever that person makes it

btroje Level 9 June 26, 2018

I'm looking for people that I can talk to easily and enjoy their cybernetic company. If I meet a soul mate great if not no harm no foul

Just do your thing and be happy, but read the about us at the top of the page ?

It's what you make of it, honestly. I came for the dating and stayed for the community. Both are available if you're looking. Happy hunting 🙂

I am open to meeting people here, but if I get asked why I don't say I like sex in my profile again, I'm going to..... Ugh. Can we start a discussion without being asked how what I can do for you? Almost aggravated with the immediate hookup nature.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.