Agnostic.com

4 1

What stupid things have you done when you're exhausted?

Chatting about this post night shift with colleagues. I've tried to get into my car with my locker key, tried to open my house with the central locking for my car. I got lost in Tesco's! 😂 I fed the cat and put it in a cupboard, she was so annoyed! 😂

Josephine 7 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol too funny!

I reported my car as missing to the car park security..as tired as I was those last days of a night shift.. I still remembered where I had parked my car...

They rolled back CCTV footage..and to my tired bemused eyes they showed my car reversing out of the space on it's own ..meandering through 4 rows of parked cars..then coming to a complete stop in a car park space on the other side neatly parking itself rather better then I would.

The security team were all, like me,..scratching their heads trying to figure out the miraculous odds of the rogue car missing every single parked car..went all over the place in a large arc..and hit nothing..not a scratch to anyone or any car..

All because I was so tired I left the handbrake down....

????

Sleep with my clothes on. Did it drunk too. So... Being retired, no longer feel tired much. But I recall about 4, 5 years ago. Purchasing a table with a drawer for one purpose only... store or put my keys and my wallet. About a 2 weeks later I couldn't find my wallet. I searched for my wallet over 2 hours hard, very hard in my room. I drove 30 minutes away to the place were I picked up my daughter and searched every inch were I stepped over there... I interrogated hard the 2 dogs living in my place. About 6 hours into the ordeal after my car and the whole apartment was searched more than twice. I looked to that table and asked that dreaded question... did I opened and looked in the drawer? I hope I learned my lesson.

I feel tired a lot of hte time now and am spending time in bed in the afternoon - but I get totally mixed up when I wake up and don't know why I am falling out of bed or making dinner when we have already eaten .doh!

jacpod Level 8 June 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.