Agnostic.com

11 15

Now we can caption our photos! Thank you, Agnostic.com

Thank you, Agnostic.com!

Caption and date each photo- giving the location and year- to make the photos more interesting and clear. Make the captions short (and humorous, if possible).

My caption for this photo:

"You can see a dime in the back pocket. August 2017. The end."

#Yum
LiterateHiker 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's a pocket? ... winks!

Very nice! Yum

I always thought my high, round butt was proof of having African heritage.

We all have African Heritage, see National Geographic and search for Spencer Wells. Has researched this very fact.

I would love to be the one that gets to try and find that dime...lol

Ronny Level 4 June 26, 2018

You do have a nice ass.

There is no dime. I was joking about the tightness of the jeans.

Last August, I helped a friend, Kami, with her giant yard sale. At six feet tall, Kami has 18-year-old twins (boy and girl) who are 6' 5" and 6' 1". Her older son, age 20, is 6' 6".

Obviously, her long-legged teens grew like weeds. Hence, the yard sale. On the third day, I was folding and organizing her daughter's leftover clothes.

"Look at how tiny and low-cut these jeans are!" I called, holding them up. "No wonder they didn't sell."

"They would fit you," Kami said."No way!" I replied. "They're size 3. I wear size 4."

Kami lovingly bullied me into trying them on. Wearing the jeans, I slithered out of the house, embarrassed.

"It's like being in a vise," I moaned. "Too tight! I must look awful from behind."

"Turn around," Kami ordered. I did. "What do you think?" I asked, cringing. Turning, all of the woman looked at my butt. I wanted to die.

"You look wonderful!" the women exclaimed in unison.

"You're putting me on," I replied, unconvinced.

As I walked away to change clothes, Kami took this photo with her I-phone to convince me I look good. She made me take the jeans home.

Haven't worn them since. When dates ask me to wear them, I laugh. "They are so tight, I couldn't eat dinner."

May I compliment you on how you look in those jeans

@t1nick
Thank you, Nick. I appreciate it.

If you have it flaunt it. Believe it or not I do not tend to look at buts, I am a hair man, for some reason I like women who have dark long hair. Married two blonds, figure that out.

I truly think your hot in those jeans and I bet you are still hot in a size 4...I’m a butt man and yours is very sexy WoW

@Ronny
I'm 64. Since age 21, years of exercise have built leg and butt muscles. As a classic Ectomorph body type, I have trouble gaining muscle and weight.

In 2017, I set a personal record by hiking 326 miles with 63,210 feet of elevation gain (and loss.) In the winter, we keep going on snowshoes and micro-spikes.

Also love weightlifting and running. Running feels like flying!

Use it or lose it.

A photo of a man's ass please.

Very nice, but I cannot see the dime!

Ronny Level 4 June 26, 2018

Lol showing off.

Still looking..no dime yet....feeling kind of giddy though..

Hitchens,
There is no dime. That was a joke.

@LiterateHiker
If I had scrolled down the page I would have realised..but I was busy looking for the dime.

LOL not a bad posterior there Kathleen 🙂

Qualia Level 8 June 26, 2018

@Qualia
Thanks. Kathleen

@LiterateHiker ? yikes I'm sorry! Fixed it. Thank you for calling me out ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.