Agnostic.com

12 3

Cooking

Which do you prefer to cook with the most when cooking?

• 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 17 votes
  • 5 votes
Sheannutt 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All of the above except pressure cooker....and, of course, must add outdoor grill to the list. Love to cook - (must be the Italian DNA). Nothing gives you that positive feedback better than watching someone devour what you've made for them and loving every bite.

Credit card...

Is making toast considered cooking?

Time to revive this thread. I prefer using my trusty cast iron skillet. It heats evenly and makes everything taste better, from scrambled eggs to seared steaks. That being said, I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to try out. One of my favorite sources for inspiration is americasrestaurant.com. They have a ton of great ideas for dishes that are both delicious and easy to make. What about you guys?

Grill and smoker....yummm.

Never used a pressure cooker... but i've done all the rest.

Use my George Foreman quite a bit for quick preparation, and also like to grill.

MikeEC Level 7 June 26, 2018

too hot to cook

Stove top/oven, or the grill.

Cook? Who cooks? Pop a TV dinner in the microwave, add some veggies I’m good.

And goes running for the shelter of her mother's little helper.

Stove top,oven.

Coldo Level 8 June 26, 2018

Darn, I can't choose more than one. Everything except microwave.

@Sheannutt I recently acquired one but don't use it. I never had one before.

@Sheannutt I've never cared for radiation exposure

Grill, charcoal smoker, or camp fire. Scarce free time keeps me from it, often. So, oven/stove is second best (and often used).

Zster Level 8 June 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.