Agnostic.com

12 7

I did some stuff today... I took plain organic yoghurt and turned it into whey to make beet kvass. The other part was turned into cream cheese and I made jalepeno poppers with it. (and the leftover beets I roasted!) All while dressed up and dancing to music.

Ummmmmm... I think I'm a catch! Guys, do you still like this kind of stuff? I'm thinking about switching to "open to meeting men." I haven't dated in 18 years and I know things change but this has got to still be good?

• 12 votes
  • 3 votes
pepperjones 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Food tastes better when it's made whilst dancing. It adds a certain something to the result.

Definitely a catch you Miss P.

Im not sure if I would be be your type, I love music while Im cooking, but although I love rock and pop and all that Jazz..I never cook listening to it....

I cook listening to Andrea Bocelli, or Pavorotti, or Bublé, or Sinatra, or Shirley Bassey ..

I can dance quite well, but to his music I prefer to gesticulate and sing along like I own the song using the rythm of the music almost as tool to make the meal, you are literally tasting the music in my food! ???

Would rather do something together than have you disappear in the kitchen for hours.

I am the first to admit that I cannot dance but I get kinda crazy when I cook or spend any amount of time in the kitchen. What's not to love about cooking?

I make most stuff from scratch.

Butter is fun.
And I usually take it further and make ghee.

Absolutely! My wife and I cook together and dance around the kitchen all the time. It’s where we have made so many good memories (and delicious meals) together over the years!

@pepperjones With or WITHOUT underpants, IMHO.

Put yourself out there.... theres some people out there looking for you.... your cooking is a pluss.

@pepperjones. Well shucks Pepper...ok.

Back in the 20th century you didn't have your incels, Fanboys, gamer gaters, MAGA dudes, faux-feminist fuckboys, men's rights crybabies, alpha males, sensitive yoga guys...the list goes on. You have such a smorgasbord of dating choices in the new millennium.i envy the position you're in.

@pepperjones I'm seriously happy for you. This could be an adventure. And where DID all those lumbersexuals come from? We have them in Arizona!?. Flagstaff in particular. If bet some could change a tire.

So what time is dinner? I can cook too. ?

@pepperjones I clean during and after. ?

@pepperjones it’s efficient. When finished eating all that is left is dinner dishes.

@pepperjones so it is true. Great minds think alike ?

Damn, I just got married 20 years ago!

Mmmmmmmm

Buddha Level 8 June 26, 2018

Hell yeah!

LEPeff Level 8 June 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116671
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.