Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Way cool. Shared on FB.

My bacground is mostly math and phyiccs, but I have been godsmacked be the advances that have been made of breaking down genes, and dna. One of the things I found interesting is that the head of the Genom Progect, Francis Sellers Collins. is actually a theist. the one thing I get from that is that Science supercieds biblical text. Theist or not, I am happy beond words that we have been able to unravel the building blocks of evolution, and the data keeps on going. so the creationists have continualy less, and lest to stand on.

One other thing is that all your data is being collected. It is being sold to drug companies looking to the future illnesses. It is being sold to advertising for targeting. We should just chill and enjoy life.

EMC2 Level 8 June 27, 2018

I got a smile with this one. My ex father in law had his test done, This was a catholic family with so called morals but as we know that is shit. NOt long after he received a call from his daughter from an affair, Oh my did the testing help out with his morality.

I got a smile with this one. My ex father in law had his test done, This was a catholic family with so called morals but as we know that is shit. NOt long after he received a call from his daughter from an affair, Oh my did the testing help out with his morality.

Hahahaha. That is too much. Catholic morality is such BS

i had my DNA test done at the Heritage Foundation. that one little act led me to my dad’s family in County Fermanagh in Ireland. i had been trying to find them. i found a really big tree of Cliffords. wonderful.

This opens some strange but interesting doors the pursuit to create the perfect creature will inherently create some monsters in the process.

azzow2 Level 9 June 27, 2018

I hope we don't go down that road.

A must read.

@Fanburger Am I all of that?

@Fanburger You can't tell me whom to support and most certainly you can't make such generalized statement.

@Fanburger Then, my dear, if you feel that way you are the toxic, allergic and arrogant one...I have discussed Trump with many people...always with respect. I guess nobody told you you must respect other people's opinions.

@DUCHESSA You are soooooo right.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.