Agnostic.com

7 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just more fairy tales from a corrupt politician.

Marine Level 8 June 30, 2018

and he is not alone there are so many inappropriate republicans running i can't fathom it and we have a pedophile as president

The SHITHOLE trump raped a 13 year old girl. He fought for the girl's virginity with a registered pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. He had her tied to a bed, slapped her as she pleaded and cried for the SHITHOLE to stop. He told her if she said anything to anyone he would hurt her family. When he was finished abusing/raping her he threw $200 at her and told her to use it if she got pregnant for an abortion. So who is the animal? Who is this sick demented pervert? It is the PEDAPHILE President! The SHITHOLE was 54 and this young girl was only 13. Think about that the next time you see a13 year old girl. who is the animal in our midst who is the real animal in America​

You probably need to back the allegations with testimony if placing this in the public domain. This is not a criticism. I am just aware that some conjectures can bring unwanted attention from interested parties

@Geoffrey51 this is taken from testimony of the person charged with securing under aged girls for trump and his long time pedophile friend so she was not the first he is a disgusting pig and anyone that doesn't believe just refuses to check it out

@whiskywoman I see what you mean. I have just found the affidavits and Request For Protection order. I didn't doubt you for one minute, and I am so glad that this information is already in the public domain. I am aware that Epstein has links to many high profile people including the British Royal Family. who have dubious 'business dealings' with him I gather

Stokely Carmichael: racism is as like apple pie made all over America. And as for We Jews are only acutely aware the those Evangelicals, LDS etal know we’re going to hell

WTF is happening to the United States?

With all due respect racism has always existed in America, that is from her inception. Blacks from slavery to exclusion, disenfranchised. displaced, disrespected, feared by whites, crack in the 80s, pcp since the 70s , shot as unarmed Black men by police, a rigged judicial system, political invisibility.... etal. And I didn’t touch on the horrid treatment of immigrants running from murder, gangs, drug cartels ,an epidemic of rape of under aged women

Anyone can run. The real concern is whether he has a following.

The real concern is whether EVERYONE will go to the polls and vote and not just the base for the ones in power.

@jlynn37 my concern is will people of color being allowed to vote

@Millerski25 Everything is being done to not only keep people of color from voting , but to keep anyone who is not republican, conservative, evangelical from voting. It will be no different than Iraq.

@jlynn37 except maybe the ink on our fingers

Makes me sad to live here in NC. The state is beautiful, but the racists are everywhere.

Don’t blame the stayed beauty but there white supremacists, neo nazis, kkk and ultra Evangelists

If this guy wins it is time for us all to start packing our bags.

I'm thinking I might start planning for it. I'm low-key terrified these days.

@AmberDawn me too and more than low key. I'm taking part in the protest on Saturday and it is a little scary given 600 arrests in DC yesterday

@AmelieMatisse I wish I had the ability id be there

@whiskywoman all We can do is try to kick ass

@AmelieMatisse All we can do is VOTE.

@jlynn37 and convince others to vote

@AmelieMatisse Agreed, but good luck with that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.