Agnostic.com

18 2

Share a random moment or something unanticipated that happened in the last 3 days that made you love your life...Go!!

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was in the pool with my 2 year old daughter for the 4th. She likes to climb up and down the steps and then jumps out for me to catch her. One of the times she started to slip, but caught herself. In the process of slipping though, she very clearly goes "shit". I couldn't help but laugh, it was great.

Plus, she is like a fish with how she takes to the water. Already knows how to turn herself a propell herself in the direction she wants to go. Have a feeling she is going to be a swimmer.

I met some really honest and caring people here...they verified that by being myself, I will attract my tribe.

I got called for job in Georgia yesterday and I had to turn it down because I'll be on vacation and at a Convention in Arizona next week, I planned it all year. I feel like I dodged a bullet. ? I need to work but I don't need to work in Georgia right now.

"I don't think you know how much I appreciate you, " Elisabeth, 21, said. "Without your help, I would have been lost applying for scholarships. My parents don't know anything about college, financial aid or scholarships."

Last Wednesday, with three young women I mentored, I hiked Icicle Gorge trail near Leavenworth for four miles.

From the left, Elisabeth and Tammy plan to become medical doctors. Teresa will become an accountant. All are first-generation students.

These are remarkable young women. It was great to see them! We are planning another hike together, and will invite other girls.

As a volunteer college mentor, I helped them write essays to apply for college and scholarships.

Elisabeth just graduated from Gonzaga University, WA. She graduated without any loans. Renewable scholarships, financial aid and work-study covered tuition, books and lodging for her bachelor degree.

While in college, Elisabeth volunteered as a mentor and tutor for elementary school students for three years. She is taking a year off before applying to medical school. In Oregon, Elisabeth will join Jesuit volunteers, to help dying patients in hospice and their families.

I saw two cars stop on a road and let a turtle cross!

Mine was definitely when I saw your picture on your post. ✌️

Mine was definitely when I saw your picture on your post. ✌️

I woke up. Which is never guaranteed.

Every night when I look out from my balcony and see the Southern Cross, Apha and Beta Centauri and the Scorpio constellation sprawled across the sky at zenith.

Every day when I see the tropical beauty of southern Thailand.

My last 3 days won't matter much against today. Today I will meet my brother's grand son and his great grandson. My brother never had that pleasure. Life is great and the future is secured with the new youngins. Got a lot to live for, for my brother R.I.P., so Life is always great! Every moment, every time, any place.

I saw a dictatorial post and ignored the hell out if it. STOP!!

Sorry, flatlining on that one...

Realizing a truth about someone and feeling relief that I no longer need to try to figure it out any more.

I got nothin!

Having a growing problem with a friend that turned into a gift of understanding about myself.

Ok... I realize the story I'm about to say is really not much, but it still made me pretty happy. So, I had a half eaten bag of cheetos rolling around my purse for about a week and I found it yesterday. The cheetos were still fresh and crunchy instead of stale! It made my day 😀

@Bendog no turkey and gravy, unless some chip company comes up with the turkey and gravy flavored chip potatoes, I'll give em a try

@Storybook hell yeah it is!

@mek7730 Just give it time.......

My daughter went the last 3 days without diapers overnight. ?

@Bendog Truly a reason to celebrate

Solving 2x+3yi=8-9i

Me too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118150
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.