Agnostic.com

6 3

Top tips for meeting soemone new

Lets say I am in a new area, and I wanted to find myself a partner, what are the best ways to meet someone?

RobH86 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You won't be lonely with farmersonly.com 🙂
You could also try christianmingle.com all the dirty girls are on there.

Attend seminarues on subjects you like.

Which I have not found in my area...lol

do something you enjoy where other people may be. For me it would be walking in places say where other people walk their dogs.

Meetups.com has groups for all ages, sexual orientations, hobbies, and agnostic/atheist groups for all kinds of activities. Great way to meet locals.I don't know about UK though.

I live on the back 40 of the back 40 of Michigan. The closest thing is in Milwaukee ( I'm at the top of Lake Michigan. Milwaukee is almost at the bottom of Lake Michigan.) That's why we look for friends, lovers, or like-minded people on sites like this.

@EllenDale Is any of these groups near you?
Atheist Scholars, Royal Oak

Camp Quest of Canton

Center for Inquiry, Grand Rapids

Detroit Atheists Meetup Group, The

Freethinking Women of Michigan

Grassroots Atheism Project, Bloomfield Hills

Heretics Anonymous Bible Study, Livonia

Michigan Atheists, headquartered in Allen Park

Michigan Skeptics Association, Canton/Ypsilanti

Minority Atheists of MI, Dearborn Hts

Black Nonbelievers of Detroit, Detroit

Volunteer for things you believe in.

Yes, can't go wrong with the volunteering, your time isn't wasted, you meet great people with common interests. Closest thing I have to a social life.

Habitat dor Humanity is a good one.

My personal favorite is volunteering at the local school for children with severe disabilities. I was also briefly a nanny for a nonverbal child with autism. With my intensity with nonverbal communication, I find the children extremely communicative. The nonverbal boy began to spontaneously give me great big hugs. His patents were astounded and extremely jealous. He lives in another state now; I hope he has someone in his life who will take the time to understand him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11829
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.