Agnostic.com

2 1

What are the best or most appropriate ways to get acquainted with someone you might like to date on Agnostic.com? Is it appropriate to simply send a message to someone you haven't yet met or conversed with?

AlasBabylon 8 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sure - that's the best way, as I see it. You have the opportunity to get to know something about people by their profiles, and their posts on here, which also gives you a perfect subject matter, as you can discuss something they said !

Go for it !

Please do tell, because I haven't a clue on how this site works , with levels and points .. Shoot , I came here to meet women , not play games in order to communicate with one. Am I out of line, 🙂 ?

Not out of line - though maybe impatient ? This site is pretty easy to navigate - just look around , click on stuff. Click on photos of people to read their profiles. Click on your own picture to learn about points - which are just incentives to participate in the questions and comments. Explore - you'll get it !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.