Agnostic.com

31 3

Living single? Loneliness or freedom?

I discover how much i love my integrity...that being alone is not hard at all. And I enjoy life ever since!
What do you think?

lalaland52 5 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can do loneliness... alone is my natural state. Freedom is my mantra. But for the right partner I will accept a Collective Freedom Dealio. My final answer.

It's some of both actually. I like being able to do what I want without being compelled to compromise and go along with the plans of a hypothetical partner, but on the other hand sometimes it would be nice to have someone to share things with.

JimG Level 8 Feb 9, 2018

I'd say usually a little bit of both, I have the freedom to be lonely! LOL

It's a combination. As others have mentioned, it's not a matter of NEEDING someone to be with, it's about a want. Perfectly happy by myself but I often find myself wishing I could find someone that I actually want to spend time with and would feel the same about me. A healthy relationship is beneficial to both parties, not one or the other.

Little of column A, little of column B. I fail to fit into a mold, and it's so uncomfortable to try. But I drove up and was around family last week, and it is rather meloncholy to see the others together while I am alone. Meh.

Because we are brainwashed by sociaety that being single is wrong, it is not....enjoy your solitude .....every..... single .....minute

When you are ready, you will look around and find similar soul , for now you are right where you needed to be

THE best explanation of life, in my mind

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.