Agnostic.com

7 2

So, today is the day when everyone joins a gym for a week!

Duke 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I won't be joining a gym. I built one in my basement. I also work from home and my office is in the basement. The plan is to head downstairs an hour earlier than I used to and utilize the gym for an hour prior to continuing to the office.

Time will tell if this strategy hold any promise.

Yes, that happens. But, I have been going regularly to the gym for the 11 + years and intend to keep going until I physically can't. It is literally the thing that keeps me going physically at the age of 80. It makes a difference!

No, I've been working out every day for the past few months...

Luckily our gym is small and people who join are mostly dedicated and attend regularly. I have not seen an uptick in users.

Ha ha.... fortunately, I've had a bit more success than that. I'm joining weight watchers this year though to help with my "resolutions"

Yes - the irregular crowd shows up, finds out that working out is both a commitment, and perhaps more work than they thought ... and poof ! they're gone. Till next year ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.