Agnostic.com

1 2

Happy New Year!
What are some things you are hoping for this year? (within the realm of possibility, lol)

I'll go first:
I hope to get into the purchase of my own home and get out of renting.
I hope to start a new personal relationship with someone who's a good match for me. Not looking for fantasy perfection; just someone who can relate and who's enjoyable to be with.
I hope to lower my living expenses in a meaningful way(that will depend on a good mortgage, letting me out of high rental costs), so that I can finally start paying off some debt, rather than holding steady, which is what I've been doing.
On a more-than-personal level, I hope for an end to this nightmare of a U.S. executive administration, Prez. & Veep both. Aside from any questions of social, environmental, and economic policy, this administration has been like lighter fluid for bigotry and hatred in the nation, and a lot of people have already been hurt by it, not hypothetically, not just symbolically, but actually.

MikeInBatonRouge 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm hoping for the same. New home. A relationship with a progressive, vegan male. I would like to learn how to play a musical instrument. Take some dance lessons. Write more. I will lower my living expenses. I have done remarkably well there already. I need to lower my trash output and energy usage (though I did pretty good in 2017 re/ energy. I kept the heat off. Drove much, much less and walked much, much more). I'm not sure about the nightmare that is the US executive admin. I'm hoping that the people wake up from that nightmare. AND NEVER let it happen again. We need to stop the fear, the hate, the divisiveness, the apathy and the ignorance.
Good luck MikeInBatonRouge! And Happy new year!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12008
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.