Agnostic.com

2 2

So I've been single for more than a year and it's been an experience. I don't understand people that say that best way to be is "single" and ironically you'll hear people that aren't single say that the most. I don't people understand that humans have needs both physically and emotionally from another being. So truth be told it's incredibly lonely at times and you just feel like you've got so much to give but no one to give it to. Also to the people say, "just put yourself out there". Like what the fuck should I do put a t-shirt on saying I'm single AF. I don't think putting yourself out there does lead to results always.

Anways I've had flings and stuff but nothing serious came out of it. I tried to avoid one night stands cause I get too emotionally attached to the flipping colour of the bed sheets. See what I did?!. If not meh point being I like to flirt and have fun but not that promiscuous even if I have a high sex drive. Other than that why is so hard for people to actually hold a conversation? I mean say something meaningful and listen or connect.

Maybe it's me I'm just too picky or that I'm not good enough.
Who knows? I've met loads of people and tend to attract people too afterall I'm an extorvert. I've connect with a few and asked them out to get reject cause my natural charm makes me seem like a player or that I'm too high all the time. A girl literally looked at me and said I'm good to be true. I know what you're going be thinking, that's code for I don't like you said your too nice. Well sorry I don't play games but my love life is like snakes and ladders. Internet dating never works for me and it's like meh I feel like prostituting myself to strangers is easy but draining when you have to do in the real world too as working in sales and meetings. The only matched I get on tinder is from Dominos. Ha I kid you not, maybe that's what I've been doing more of eating. Lucky for my fast metabolism and height to save the day otherwise going from 60kg to 80kg would have shown more clearly..

I love hard but I guess I'm hard to love.

M121 7 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely agree. The people I've met recently either A.) have no intellectual ability to impress or B.) cannot deal with a woman who is independent and unapologetic for who she is. Throw not having a belief in a god into the mix makes for difficult connections. I've noticed many men feel the need to "take care" of a woman. Why must one's confidence be connected to this? Why can't we just have fun and support each other?

I hear from guys all the time that a girl that is independent is attractive...until they have them. I'm not even certain what that means, really...a girl that is independent. Soooo... she takes care of herself? Isn't that what we are supposed to do as adults? As far as the God thing, I agree. No matter one's beliefs, we need to be respectful of other's as well. I do not have a belief in a god, however, I would never criticize or condemn someone who does. Who is to say I'm right, or them? And yes, morals in a relationship, those should be determined within the boundaries of the relationship itself. No religion or moral code can take the place of conversation and agreements between people.

I find it curious, you mention being extroverted yet you have a difficult time talking to women you are interested in. What is the fear that keeps you from speaking your mind?

@Christal "morals in a relationship, those should be determined within the boundaries of the relationship itself." Spot on.

I know this feeling, but I'm out here looking to share my life with a good man and I believe 2018 is going to happen.

I still have to find him lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.