Agnostic.com

4 1

How cold is your house?

My wife and i keep our house cold. I got up this morning and it was 50 in the house and I was comfortable. My brother n law was cold. It's funny. I turned on the heater and now its 55. I did what he said and i knocked the chill out of the air. I sleep with the fan on at night. I bet my body is 95 degrees. Cold doesn't bother me or my wife. We put doggy sweaters on the dogs.

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I keep my heater at around 45 at night, and 55-60 during the day.

I like that!

OMG! I would freeze to death. Wow...... I have it at 68 at night and a space heater on 67 in the bathroom because it is always cold in there (no heat vents).

I have three chihuahua and a good sweater. @BlueWave

I keep my thermostat on 74 for sleeping and on 78 when the house is empty. So yeah, my AC is currently running. 'cuz, Florida.

Sorry...thats to hot for me..lol.

My room is under an old oak and with my ceiling fan going, it is positively freezing in my room. Before my grands lived with me, I would set it around 69 but my granddaughter needs it warmer. I spend a lot of time hiking outside in high humidity so 73 or 74 hasn't been that bad

I enjoy a balmy 72 -73 degrees inside. I'm spoiled.

Ugh!!!

mine was 40 when I woke up. 6 degrees outside.its 60 now with the fire going and thats fine with me

Mines 55 inside and 32 outside. Chill factor is 22. Brrrrrr. I love it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12033
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.