Agnostic.com

15 12

Check out the latest fashion of satanic sports wear. πŸ™‚ Oh the irony of this one with the xmas decor in the background and hail satan on the kid's shirt.

mistymoon77 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wondered how this child would react if he saw this photo in a family album. I've heard of all sorts of parental originality in creating looks for a child, but this one is top-notch. I don’t even know if I was offended by such a joke from my parents. I was dressed up for the holidays in pirate costumes (my parents have a poor imagination). My son is now asking for a dinosaur costume or tyler the creator fans merchandise for Halloween. He has more options to choose from than I have. I hope he won't hate me for indulging all his holiday costume ideas πŸ™‚

Wow it looks like a Halloween outfit XD though the main thing is to wear what you love. I'm a fan of black too, in any season. Very simple - it just looks good on me because I'm very swarthy. I also love vintage, it's been trendy for the last few years, so I feel like a like a duck to water. Usually I buy such clothes in second hand, but also I discovered grandmacore outfits. Can anyone else suggest some great inexpensive vintage clothing stores? I'm mostly interested in the 80's and 90's, but something from other years is also possible.

I want dress a random family in this then get the full sears picture packet

I love it!!

Christians believe in Satan so it is only logical that Satanists believe in Christ and a real hoot that both have the trappings of Saturnelia/Solstice celebrations in their homes.

First, I think this is hilarious. However, I'm opposed to using Satan as a means of mockery. I think mockery has its place but I wonder if supporting the villain of the Bible helps Atheists or Theists.

Bizarre

limited color selection

'Jingle hells, jesus smells, Satan all the way, oh what fun it is to mock, the holy trinit-ay AY!' EVERYBODY NOW! 'Jingle hells...'...hehe

catchy

@btroje I channeled my inner third grader....turns out, he wasn't that deeply imbedded...

People don’t wear sweaters, like they used to. πŸ˜‰

What's even better is dad isn't wearing the satanic cross lol

I suppose a joke about santa and satan having the same letters would be cheesy and juvenile.

A joke about krampus like that might bite you in the rumpus. (For those of you who do not who krampus is it was a folk creature invented by the Germans to scare children into behaving. Also known as the anti Santa).

@azzow2 invented or "revealed to"? lol

Awesome!! Lmao!

LOL!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12137
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.