Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Wikipedia Can't Tell You Why Intelligent People Have a Hard Time Dating - Psych2Go

Most things in life tend to be easier if you are smarter than others but relationships don't seem to be one of those things. Atheists in my experience tend to be on the upper end of the intelligence curve so this is a concern for us or am I wrong?

Surfpirate 9 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've dated women that were very attractive physically but just didn't have what I needed in the grey matter department, it never worked out for more than a date or two. The physical alone is just not enough to hold a relationship together in my experience.

Girls are raised with different training and different goals in mind . Boys are taught about football , baseball , hockey , basketball , soccor , hunting , golf , and encouraged to go out and have sex , just don't get caught . At least , when I was growing up , girls were taught cooking , sewing , child care , balance a budget , and have a low paying job . We weren't taught anything at all about sex , beyond , "Don't do it ." In seventh grade , they separated the entire seventh grade into boys and girls and showed us separate movies . The girls movie was a Walt Disney cartoon , very carefully designed , not to teach you anything , if you didn't already know it . Several girls of my class , had to leave school , because they got pregnant . The entire set up was incredibly stupid and didn't work . While I have met a very few fathers with custody of their children , the ones I have met , have arranged for someone else to actually care for them , often their own mother , or they remarry and the new wife is settled with that responsibility . It's nice to hear that fathers actually do , the child care .

This article does not hold true for me and my current partner who I met here. We're both sapiosexual who make the relationship first priority.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.