Agnostic.com

7 1

How Does Walmart Feel About The Current Administration?

[msn.com]

What do you think?

twshield 8 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Walmart will sell anything for a profit, it really is a moot point.

Can you imagine Conservatives boycotting Wall*Mart? Seriously. Where else can they take their Rascal Scooters? They'd have to get dressed to go to a regular store.

Never heard of it.

@twshield

No Walmart...on this side of the pond.....

But to be serious... I have heard of them...their reputation preceeds them.

They probably love it.

Don't like walmart for its values. Sorry I just bought my new phone there. Treats employees like shit-my ex-husband and my daughter with special needs both worked there. I also was a sales manager for McLane whose #1 customer was Walmart. I was responsible for bringing in new business but my customers were treated poorly while Walmart was their bread and butter. Walmart carries both parties merchandise-just there for the almighty dollar. I also did business with Walmart with Drake Bakeries and as director for a confectionary broker with gourmet lollipops. They treat their vendors like shit as well.

Several of the many reasons I haven't been inside one for many, many years.

@twshield Indeed.

money

As far as I can see , the current POTUS is completely in favor of big corporations , I have a feeling some scape goat , is going to get fired from Walmarts .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.